We are adding to the fun for the holiday party and bazaar. No better way to cap off a year of game dev than:
- Play great board games from Shaunnon's collection. Shaunnon selling board games to give to your loved ones, even if that loved on is yourself;
- A bazaar where you can buy video games from your fellow GGDA members;
- A pitch contest, where you can practice your elevator speech and win money to spend at the bazaar;
- Learn more about your 2023 health insurance options with a Healthcare.gov expert; and (most important)
- The chance to eat, drink and celebrate with your fellow game devs while planning for the new year.
Please get a ticket at our Eventbrite so we now for how many people to plan:
If you would like to be part of our holiday bazaar, email [email protected]
We have added the pitch contest. We will have two winners - one voted on by the audience and one by our judges. Winners get gift certificates to our holiday bazaar, but everyone gets the chance to pitch their games or services. We will only have time for a limited number of pitches, so register now: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSc5oVpmQBfBaicJbndWDg-Hls74MlIITTKbA7HwyMsFy2hFTA/viewform?usp=sf_link
Where: Doraville Digital Studios, 5999 New Peachtree Road, Doraville
When: 6-9 pm, Dec. 6
How Much: Free for GGDA members, $10 all others
Yes, if you work for Hi-Rez Studios or Tripwire, you are a GGDA member.
Parking: Doraville Municipal Court lot ( 3765 Park Ave, Doraville, GA 30340)