Music placement opportunities in video games have skyrocketed.
Join us to discuss this important and fast-growing sector of the business. We will also discuss marketing music for video games to make it more attractive to buyers, where to find them and how to put yourself in line for the best possible deal.
YOU WILL LEARN
- Types of music deals in gaming
- Major areas of negotiation in music-game deals
- Making the pitch: necessary elements
- What gaming companies really look for
- How to increase the impact and marketability of music for games
- Leading players in the mobile and video game sectors
- Marketplace Trends
Jessica Gore, Sound Designer and Composer, Xaviant Studios, Video Game Audio Instructor (SAE)
Andrew Greenberg, President, Georgia Game Developers Association
Rob Hassett, Esq.
Lee Morin, Esq.¬†(moderator)
Wednesday, June, 18, 2014
6:30 p.m. - Registration opens
7:00 p.m. - Program begins
9:30 p.m. - Program ends
SAE Institute of Technology
215 Peachtree Street NE, Suite 300
Atlanta, GA 30303
Enter building from Andrew Young International Blvd. (behind Hard Rock Cafe).
Latecomers please ring buzzer for entry.
Click¬ here¬†for map.
PARKING ~ MARTA
Closest paid parking deck is on Andrew Young International Blvd. Or take Marta train to Peachtree Center Station and walk to SAE Institute from there.
$15 for NARIP members
$25 for Non-members