The fall 2015 Georgia Game Jam will be hosted by KSU from Friday, September 25th through Sunday September 27th.
Visit https://epay.kennesaw.edu/C20923_ustores/web/product_detail.jsp?PRODUCTID=1619 to register and let us know your t-shirt size. You can register at the door, but help us order enough pizza/food/drinks by registering early. No one wants to run out of pizza or get the wrong site t-shirt at a game jam!
As we've done in past years, you can arrive starting at 3pm, and we'll begin around 5pm on Friday with opening ceremony; if you must arrive later, that's OK. We'll conclude around 5pm on Sunday.
* Participants can come and go as they please; you do not need to stay at the event for the entire time.
* We encourage all kinds of participants; you don't have to be a college student and you don't have to be an KSU student to participate, so invite friends and anyone you think might be interested in joining us.
* Participants can come with teams already established, but we encourage you to join a team once you arrive so that you can meet new people. You don't have to have a team already formed.
* You don't have to have massive coding/programming skills to participate. People of all skill levels can contribute, and we need designers, programmers, and artists (composers, audio, 2D, environmental, and 3D).
* The registration fee covers the cost of food for the weekend and t-shirts/swag.
Come to J202 in the J/Atrium building (Marietta campus) between 3-5pm on Friday, September 25th to begin the weekend.
Driving directions and a campus map is available athttp://www.kennesaw.edu/maps/docs/marietta_printable_campus_map.pdfand http://www.kennesaw.edu/directionsparking.php.
Opening ceremonies will begin shortly after 5pm in Q202, but if you arrive slightly later, you'll not miss too much.
We look forward to seeing you at this great event on the 25th!