WE ARE LOOKING FOR VOLUNTEERS TO HELP FRIDAY. Email [email protected] and learn how helping now can help you get into SIEGE for free.
The Georgia Game Developers Association and the Media Education Foundation of Georgia are proud to announce their first Game and Film College Fair. As a spin-off of our successful SIEGE College Fair, this event brings together pros and schools to educate and excite students about opportunities in these growing areas. The SIEGE College Fairs, now in their ninth year, regularly bring in 500 – 1000 high school students interested in innovative careers and products.
While this is our first Game and Film College Fair, we currently anticipate between 300 – 500 attendees, and even though we just announced the event, are already seeing strong interest. This is a great opportunity to get your school, company or product line in front of hundreds of interested students. Below are links to registration forms for high schools and some of our main sponsorship opportunities. We are always happy to work out unique arrangements that fit you and your needs.
Sessions and presenters include:
- Free Game Development Tools for High School Students: Microsoft Developer Evangelist Diego Lizarazo
- Making Your First Game: KSU/SPSU
- Creating Winning Game Art: SCAD Professor Chris Dodson
- Fostering a Great Work Ethic: Emmy Award Winner Dean Velez
- Movie Publicity and Promotion: Movie PR expert Michael Parver
- Shooting with Drones: Digital Media Producer Brian Wray