Web Site Terms and Conditions of Use
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Georgia Game Developers Association's web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Georgia Game Developers Association's web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or "mirror" the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Georgia Game Developers Association at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on Georgia Game Developers Association's web site are provided "as is". Georgia Game Developers Association makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Georgia Game Developers Association does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Georgia Game Developers Association or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Georgia Game Developers Association's Internet site, even if Georgia Game Developers Association or a Georgia Game Developers Association authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on Georgia Game Developers Association's web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Georgia Game Developers Association does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. Georgia Game Developers Association may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. Georgia Game Developers Association does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Georgia Game Developers Association has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Georgia Game Developers Association of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user's own risk.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to Georgia Game Developers Association's web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of Georgia without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
- GGDA Membership Cancellation by Purchaser Membership cancellations received within 30 days of joining may be eligible to receive a full refund less a $50.00 administrative fee. However, if a new member attends an event at the member pricing, the membership will be refunded less the administrative fee and the cost difference between the member and non-member event rates. Cancellations will be accepted via email or mail at [email protected], and must be received by the stated cancellation deadline. Cancellations received after the stated deadline will not be eligible for a refund. All refund requests must be made by the purchaser’s primary contact or credit card holder. Refund requests must include the name of the purchaser and the name of the member. The above policies apply to all Georgia Game Developer Association (GGDA) memberships unless otherwise noted in membership materials. Please read all individual materials thoroughly for any specific policies.
- GGDA Goods and Product Refund/Return Policy All returns of goods and materials purchased directly from GGDA require prior authorization. Shipping and handling charges are non-refundable; returns must be authorized by GGDA within 30 days of the invoice date. Within thirty days of purchase, we will replace, substitute or repair, at our sole discretion, any product that is deemed defective.
- United States: Our standard method of shipping goods and materials in the U.S. is UPS Ground, and will typically arrive 3-7 business days after the order has been completed. Average number of days may vary based upon destination. We reserve the right to use the best available shipping service to complete your order.
- Outside the United States: International orders for goods and materials are normally shipped using USPS Express, and will typically arrive 4-6 business days after the order has been completed. Average number of days may vary based upon destination and customs. We reserve the right to use the best available shipping service to complete your order. Faster methods of shipping may be available at additional costs, depending on destination. It is our goal to provide you with timely service, but please note that ALL shipping times are estimates, and are calculated from the completion of your order.
Please contact us at [email protected] for more information.